We do everything by hand, start to finish.
By locally designing and building each piece by hand. Our hands-only approach to fabrication allows us to obtain a level of precision in joinery, finish and timely delivery that simply can’t be matched by competitors who may employ C&C operations. From start to finish, nothing leaves our shop until we’re ready to install it. Your finished work looks extraordinary and we know why. Our hands did the work every step of the way. We design too! We offer clients our own passion for intelligent and elegant design or will gladly work with you to bring your own unique ideas to life. By value engineering to meet your specific budget requirements, Finely Designed will guide you in the process of choosing the optimal mix of the finest woods, hardware and finishes to complete your one-of-a-kind design.
We are part of your team.
We will work side-by-side with you, your designer, architect, and builder right from the beginning. This high touch approach allows us to foresee any challenges or unique opportunities that may arise and address them upfront before problems arise. Most importantly, we ensure we see the complete vision of what is to be accomplished and we understand how to seamlessly integrate that vision into something uniquely remarkable.
With custom cabinets, you can make your entire space usable with a look that suits your tastes perfectly.
You don't have to worry about wasted space or odd sized areas.
We manufacture our cabinets with only the highest quality wood and materials. This means you won't find particle board, plastic, melamine or MDF products.
- Red Birch
- Honduras Mahogany
- 3/4" solid hardwood fronts
- 3/4" premium grade veneered plywood
- 3/4" hardwood raised panel doors
- 1/2" nine-ply drawers
- 3/4" wood shelves
- Raised panel
- Cathedral / Tiffany / Eyebrow arches
- Recessed panel
Optional Cabinet Selections:
- Roll-out shelves, waste can holders, pantry doors & spice racks
- Flip down utility doors under the sink
- Glass doors in your choice of clear, matte or frosted
- BLUMOTION® undermount full extension slide hardware
- 4-1/4" crown molding with rope or dentil design
- 1-1/2" base molding for the upper cabinets
- Decorative end panels on islands
- Wine racks
- Portable island on wheels